I find it interesting that women can easily tell someone else what is wrong with them and their relationship but can not take a minute to look squarely in the mirror. On my way to work this morning, I got into it with my S.O. (borrowed that from abelleinbrooklyn.com) and I wondered to myself: Self? If u have so much to complain about with this man, then ask yourself the same question Neyo asked himself...Why does she stay? Is it because one becomes too accustomed to having someone else around that it seems unfathomable to be alone? Is it because it's not that serious? Is it because breaking up is not an option? Or is it just because it's better to have a piece of man than no man at all? I really don't have an answer that's why I felt the need to blog about it? So I ask...why does she stay???
I find it interesting that women can easily tell someone else what is wrong with them and their relationship but can not take a minute to look squarely in the mirror. On my way to work this morning, I got into it with my S.O. (borrowed that from abelleinbrooklyn.com) and I wondered to myself: Self? If u have so much to complain about with this man, then ask yourself the same question Neyo asked himself...Why does she stay? Is it because one becomes too accustomed to having someone else around that it seems unfathomable to be alone? Is it because it's not that serious? Is it because breaking up is not an option? Or is it just because it's better to have a piece of man than no man at all? I really don't have an answer that's why I felt the need to blog about it? So I ask...why does she stay???
Comments